In the next few lines we define the terminology and explain how to handle them.
Cookies are simply small text files that are stored in the user's web browser.
There are several types of cookies, but basically the main purpose is to operate as effectively as possible to the platform and abilitarne certain features.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the user, in particular:
- They can navigate efficiently by a wild page to another website
- store the preferences entered (such as the choice of vision of a language) or the user name (in the case of access to a reserved area dedicated)
- allow to avoid repeatedly enter the same information (such as a username and password)
- measure the use of services by users to optimize the browsing experience and the services
- and much more ....
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies that may be used on the site with a description of the purposes linked to the use:
Cookie technicalthis type of cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site.
This category persistent cookies and session: in the absence of these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly, so they are always used regardless of the user's preference.
These cookies are always sent from our domain, and are set with a maximum duration of 30 days, unless you operate you clean the cookies from your browser
Analytical cookiesthese are used to collect information on the use of the site. They are used by the owner for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify their use, as well as for monitoring correct operation.
The information collected is completely anonymous on the activities carried out by users on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited.
This type of cookie is sent from the site itself or by third-party domains
Tracking Cookies Third PartyCookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach your site, web sites visited, and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns.
The holder may use this information to compile reports and improve the site's features.
Even these cookies are collected anonymously and are sent from the site itself or by third-party domains
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionalityCookies belonging to this type are used to integrate third-party functionality, such as forms for comments, social network icons that allow visitors to share your site content.
These cookies can be sent from domains or partner sites that still offer features on the site.
The holder is not obliged to request permission for the user cookie technical as they are strictly necessary for the provision of the specific service.
For other types of cookie consent it may be expressed by the user, in accordance with current regulations, with specific configurations of your browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability by the user.
We insert below even the official video made by the Privacy explaining comprehensively what cookies are and the instructions for use:
Duration of cookies
Some types of cookies, session cookies set, remain active until you close the browser, or, in the case of access to restricted areas, to the execution of the command logout.
Other cookies "survive" and remain available even after the next visits of the user.
These cookies, called "persistent", see their duration set by the server at the time of their creation, in some cases the duration is unlimited, in other cases the duration is fixed a deadline (30 days for this website).
Remains implicit that, even according to the settings of your browser, these cookies may be deleted even before their maturity as a result of the cleaning of the browser cache, if in fact this setting is enabled or invoked manually by the user.
It, as mentioned in the previous paragraphs, may decide whether to accept cookies, even anonymous ones described above, interagento with the settings in your browser.
We focus on the fact that the total or partial disabling of cookies may affect the use of the technical capabilities of the site.
Disabling cookies "third-party" does not prejudge in any way the navigability. These settings can also be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. We refer to the official sites of the producers of the major browsers to deepen these features:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Cookies used on this website
The website you are browsing uses the following cookies:
- technical session cookies, sent by the same domain, anonymously, to the management and detection of the language of publication
- technical session cookies, sent by the same domain, anonymously, to the management of the reserved
- technical analytical cookies, sent by the domain always anonymously, in order to assess the users' browsing for statistical purposes, then use keyword, users come from
- cookie technical analysis, management of statistics Google Analytics, always anonymously, in order to assess the users' browsing for statistical purposes, with its origin
There are no other cookies. The integration of Google Maps in the "Contacts" does not generate cookies, we do not rule out that the opening of that map directly on the site owned by the same it can not then be generated to provide related services.
Per le informative e per disattivare i cookie di profilazione, attualmente non presenti sul nostro sito, ma erogati da terze parti (anche su altri siti web, oltre al nostro) vai sul sito